Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sharing Some Thoughts and Ideas

First of all Dusk and I are in the preliminary stages of starting up a store called Covens & Candles. We plan to sell homemade items such as candles, wands, incense, oils, artwork, and other things. And currently reading Wandlore by Alferian Gwydion MacLir which I find very informative and insightful. I will use this knowledge along with my own personal knowledge of different trees, woods, and creativity to start my own line of wands. Things are progressing well with the house, and I am finding I have few spare moments here and there to devote to the craft.

Thanks for tuning in
Blessed Be
Sky

2 comments:

  1. oh that is going to be amazing. i cannot wait. ive always dreamt of getting a job at a pagan shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for now it's probably just going to be an online shop with handmade things but we are still in the planning process but it's going to be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete