Sunday, October 9, 2011

Abou Myself

First of all I want to apologize to everyone for my absence from the blog. As you all know i have been dealing with flood damage. Which is taking up all of my spare time, which doesn't leave much room for studying or sharing my thoughts. Which bring us to my response to Dusk's questions about myself.

I know that I am stone person any and all. I can feel the energy whenever I touch a stone, I connect with them on a deeper level. My most powerful connection with a purple fluorite. I carried one around for several months while i was going thru hard times and i helped me to pull out the negative energy and to center myself.

I also know that earth is my element. I have always felt comfortable or drawn to nature, to the woods. There is nothing like the piece and tranquility that i feel while i am in the woods. the smell of the leaves, I can just feel the energy coming form the trees and everything around me. When i was growing up whenever i had issues i would go for a walk in the woods and just sit out there and relax and just clear my head. Everything would just come to focus, And I like to work with my hands and make things.

I am into the Greek pantheon but I"m not sure who my god and goddess is. Now my animal is the dog, because they are so smart and i always have felt a connection with them. My metal is silver another one of those things not sure why yet.

As for a trigger not listed is the power of scent. Mine is peppermint. It has an amazing calming effect, I have always been into scents.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone, I think we have a good start for a group and feel I connection with some people and that there is energy there and we can make things happen.

Blessed be
Sky

2 comments:

  1. Sky,

    Peppermint has always calmed me, too - as a scent and as a taste.

    ~ Autumn Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky,

    I too identify with stones and Earth as an element. My work with stones is just in the infant stage I'll admit but the connection I feel with many of them is outstanding.

    I would never have thought of scents! As far as they go I will admit that I am quite fond of peppermint as well both as a scent and in teas for many things but I'll go with lavender as my "trigger" scent. I find it to be very calming and enticing at the same time.

    ReplyDelete